Developing an Effective Data Asset Strategy for Wearable Devices in Clinical Trials
CNS Summit 2020 Spotlight Session, "Developing an Effective Data Asset Strategy for Wearable Devices in Clinical Trials," moderated by Jeremy Wyatt, ActiGraph CEO, and featuring an all-star panel of thought leaders from Bristol Myers Squibb, Takeda, Roche, and the University of California San Diego.
Panelists discuss a framework for understanding the validation of wearable technology in clinical trials and why it's important, including:
- Understanding “verification” in the context of wearable technology
- Best practices for continuous data collection
- Maximizing the value and reusability of wearable data
- Types of algorithms used in academic and clinical research and the future of those algorithms
- Analytical and clinical validation - who does what and why is it important?
- Jeremy Wyatt, CEO, ActiGraph
- Joe Dustin, Head of Clinical Innovation, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Ariel Dowling, Director of Digital Strategy, Takeda
- Jonas Dorn, Digital Biomarker Technology Lead, Roche
- Job Godino, Assistant Professor, University of California, San Diego
October 30, 2020
Suggest a Webinar